Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I Just Can't Get Away from Apologetics

Or so it would seem.

I had these thoughts.

Which were responded to by the original thought-provoker in this post.

Which in turn made me notice the definition you see in this book review.

It came up in our scripture study last night. Again. I meant to review a book that I mentioned at that time and that I think is an interesting approach but see that I left it at home. Probably just as well. I need to be working!

For now, I will leave this apologetics advice out there for us to ponder.
Always be ready to give an explanation to anyone who asks you for a reason for your hope, but do it with gentleness and reverence, keeping your conscience clear, so that, when you are maligned, those who defame your good conduct in Christ may themselves be put to shame.
1 Peter, 3:16-17

No comments:

Post a Comment