Thursday, May 29, 2008

Summer Reading

I got an email yesterday asking for some good summer reading ideas for a Catholic women's book club. Well, since I belong to a Catholic women's book club, I at least had a few ideas. I am passing them on to y'all in case you are looking for a good book.

First of all, there is the Perpetua & Felicity site I maintain (sketchily at best, I admit) for our group. The sidebar has what we have read and there is a post that has ideas for us to consider for other books.

Secondly, there are books I have reviewed here. It has all kinds of good stuff, including a "religion" category.

Then we have Father Jim Martin's recommendations.

Last, but certainly not least, is the Aquinas and More's summer reading program. Plus, they also show the 64 books they considered before narrowing it down to the summer selections.

Ok, everyone ... dive in!

No comments:

Post a Comment