Monday, December 1, 2008

Christopher Closeup Radio

I wanted to let you know that an upcoming episode of “Christopher Closeup” had your blog as its starting point. I read about Tisha Young donating her kidney to 4-year-old Sam Gappa on your web site and was motivated to request an interview with Tisha and Sam’s mother Tami on the show. It’s scheduled to be put up as a podcast at the end of next week and air on Sirius-XM on Dec. 28. I just wanted to give you a heads up since you played a role in this.
I am thrilled to have had any part in this. All too well I remember being impressed at Tisha Young's selflessness in donating her kidney to little Sam Gappa. It is a story of sacrificial love for a child that Tisha didn't even know. I will be waiting impatiently until next week to hear this interview. In the meantime, you can hear many other great stories at Christopher Closeup.

Thanks Tony!

No comments:

Post a Comment