Monday, February 2, 2009

This Just In ... And Going On My To-Read Stack

With God on All Sides: Leadership in a Devout and Diverse America ... a book about how American leadership should handle the extremely diverse religious society we have become. The book concept puts me strongly in mind of The Right to Be Wrong which I found enlightening in the extreme.

First I will have to finish For Better, for Worse, for God: Exploring the Holy Mystery of Matrimony by Mary Jo Pederson. Get used to the name because this is one I'll be excerpting for a while ... it is a really fantastic book about marriage. It is like a "checklist" for marriage enrichment. In fact, I will say that it is the book I will be giving to any couples getting married. And that included Hannah and Rose when that time comes. I have not found anything that better reflects what we have learned and built upon from the Beyond Cana retreat.

No comments:

Post a Comment