Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I almost made this my midweek joke ...

... but I realize that not everyone would think it is funny.

You have been warned.

Top editorial at the WSJ this morning reports President Obama saying:
"I think the irony … is that I actually would like to see a relatively light touch when it comes to the government," he said Tuesday in a White House interview.
I actually laughed out loud. I think that maybe he thinks if he says it enough everyone will believe it.

The editorial continued ...
It is a counterintuitive case to make when his government is a majority shareholder of General Motors, and when he will propose Wednesday new oversight of big financial institutions, new capital requirements for banks and a new consumer-protection agency for small investors.
Not to mention that gazonga national health care plan he wants to foist on us.

Ok. 'Nuff with the political chat. But that just made me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment