Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Envoy Magazine - They Found the Beef

At the conference, we were all given a free Envoy magazine. I used to be a faithful subscriber and then they went away for a while. Upon returning, they sent me a copy and looking through it I thought it was too "basic" for my reading needs. Still good, but I was just past needing that Catholic 101 info.

Imagine my pleased surprise upon looking through this latest edition and finding it seems to be more substantial, "beefier" if you will, than before. It is changing from bimonthly to quarterly but if that means material like that I have been reading then I welcome it.

Although, that layout. Really guys? What if we didn't love Peter Kreeft so much that we would risk eyestrain to read his writing? Please. Help us out here.

Of course, regular readers know that layout is something I'm sensitive to...

No comments:

Post a Comment