Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It's All Downhill from Here

The flowers began to wither under the rigorous interrogation.

Time for some midweek humor to lighten things up. Let us turn to Unhappy Hipsters which Shrine of the Holy Whapping, where I found the link, points out adds "silly captions to pretentious, underbuilt, overdesigned interiors and exteriors ripped from the headlines of modish living magazines." And does a fine job of it too ...


The bathroom had been the source of an acrid odor for months,
but now emitted a strange, vaguely toxic glow. This didn’t bode well.

2 comments:

  1. Tante Leonie3/10/10, 2:47 PM

    That is the most horrifically hilarious site I've seen in many a day!

    I want to tear my eyes away, and yet I'm unable to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it just too wonderful? :-D

    ReplyDelete