Friday, March 12, 2010

Let that be a lesson to you, old chum

He who lives by the RSS feed, sees nothing amusing in the sidebars.

Not only mine, in which amusing content changes every weekday, but that of others. I must admit that, having fallen into the RSS feed habit myself, I have missed for some time seeing the broader horizons.

If I hadn't pulled out of RSS for a moment and wandered over "in person" (so to speak) to martha, martha then I'd never have seen the truly wonderful Batman quote in her sidebar.

Then I never would have gone looking for others.

And then none of us would be sitting here right now laughing at this ...
Robin: Where'd you get a live fish, Batman?

Batman: The true crimefighter always carries everything he needs in his utility belt, Robin.
You are laughing aren't you? Yeah, me too. Remember, old chum, stop and smell the roses (or view the blogs in their entirety).

No comments:

Post a Comment