Wednesday, April 28, 2010

You Are What You See

I was privileged to read the galley for this book by Scott Nehring and can honestly say that I can't wait for it to come out so I can begin pushing it on everyone. He opens people's eyes to the power of film as a cultural force and unlocks the "key" of story so that you really understand what you are watching (well, ok, I already watched that way ... but I still was riveted by this book).

It is simply fantastic. You will never watch movies the same way again ... click the image to enlarge for readability.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the support and kind words!

    If people are interested, I have a Facebook page set up at: http://www.facebook.com/pages/You-Are-What-You-See-Watching-Movies-Through-a-Christian-Lens/108948702460296?ref=sgm

    There are freebies and news coming soon.

    ReplyDelete