Thursday, September 23, 2010

Happy to Be ... Part of the Good News Film Reviews Team

Julie ... has strong opinions and freely distributes them for all to hear...
You can see that Scott Nehring knows me well and yet still invited me to be part of Good News Film Reviews as he adds additional Christian voices to his mission of bringing a Christian perspective to film and culture.

Scott likewise has strong opinions which I completely respect, while somehow not completely agreeing with him often. That is not a common experience for me (maintaining respect, not the disagreeing ... we know I do that all too often) ... and shows that Scott is something out of the ordinary in the line of film critics. If you haven't been checking out Good News Film Reviews, then you definitely should.

Read all about the gang who forms the new Good News Film Reviews.

1 comment: