Wednesday, June 22, 2011

An Appreciation of Happy Catholic (UPDATED)

From my good friend, Scott, comes this wonderful appreciation of Happy Catholic, the book.
If I had this book back when I was feeling conflicted, I’d have realized that I was not alone. When Robin says to Batman, “Self control is sure tough, Batman,” I would have known that I’m not the only one that thought “Isn’t that interesting… my priest said that in a homily last week. It’s not supposed to be easy.”
He shares some of his personal faith journey as a context for his appreciation ... which means a lot to me. Thank you, Scott.

UPDATE
Scott generously put his review on Amazon, Goodreads, and Library Thing. I was stunned to see that there are more Amazon reviews than the last time I looks ... and also very pleased to see that people liked the book enough to take the time to write something.

Thank you to all who have gone to the effort to review the book in a place where others might be interested. That is like receiving a lovely thank-you note.

I really, really appreciate it! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment