Thursday, November 10, 2011

Urgent Prayer Request

I just got word that one of Hannah's best friends, Addison, went to the emergency room this morning, vomiting blood.

He has been hurried into surgery.

I don't know what is wrong, but please say a prayer for this young man, who our whole family is close to.

UPDATE
We got a brief text last night from Addison, saying that he was out of surgery ... that is all we know and we were grateful for that much.

Thank you for all the prayers and I'll update further when we learn more.

8 comments:

  1. You got 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just said a prayer, and will keep him on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't seen any updates: is he doing well?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for asking! I haven't heard anything more except that he was to have surgery yesterday again ... but at this point am assuming that no news is good news.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the update: he remains in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete