Thursday, May 3, 2012

UPDATED: Dickens, Melville, Paradise Lost and ... Ricardo Montalban's chest!

"From Hell's heart I stab at thee..."

Yes, we watched The Wrath of Khan (Star Trek II).

All so glorious that we just keep talking and talking at A Good Story is Hard to Find podcast. With guest Heather Hutchinson Ordover from Craft/Lit and Just the Books podcasts.

UPDATE
I am glad to see that we are influential enough to inspire others in our choice of a film.

Joseph at Zombie Parent's Guide reflects on The Wrath of Khan which he watched in preparation of our newest episode.

I wonder if people somewhere are scratching their heads over a sudden spike of rentals or downloads? (Yes, a gal can dream...)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! I haven't listened yet though I will probably make the family listen on our road trip tomorrow. Yay car stereo with iPod attachment!

    If I had brought my copy of Coraline from the USA, I'd probably be re-reading that right now. ;-)

    ReplyDelete